Thursday 31 January 2013

The Kiss Diet

Today was my first workshop in uni. At the moment we are doing our documentary module and i'm very excited because i really enjoy documentary, and i did really enjoy the workshop. During the christmas holidays we had to think of two different idea's for a documentary.. my two were "confessions of a Avon girl" were we would look at how different avon girls live their life, what there other careers are and the careers of the office workers too. 
my second one was about how the many shops are going bust, how after many years very popular shops have to shut down after christmas. 
The tutors liked my avon idea and told me to go off and work on the idea a little more. I am so excited!! buzzed that they like it! 

Yesterday i learnt that when you kiss someone you burn 5 calories. now i have to admit i don't know the rules of this fact, like how long for and what kind of kiss. But i told my boyfriend i started this new diet "the kissing diet" to see how much i could loose, he seem quite interested until i told him i'd have to stick too it even if he wasn't around. i also keep eating more biscuits so i have an excuse to kiss him! hahaha, cant see why he will complain. 

I also recently went to the NTA's. People who watched will know what it was like, but i really enjoyed it. I did feel maybe they were a little unorganised when it came to telling the audience on when to applause and when not too. But it was still a really good experience. London was amazing though, love that city! went to a lovely cafe/ tea shop, were i had a lovely hot chocolate and cake! Nearly made it to harrods, but we (me and craig) didn't want to pay £6 for our luggage. I mean £6, just for two bags, its a bit over expensive, even if it is harrods, so we ended up not going! 
Dinner in London was lovely, one thing about me is that i love to cook and eating amazing food. And London is the place for that... and Bahrain (food there is incredibly amazing) We went to a Thai house, and i had a spicey duck stir fry, it was delicious. 

This weekend i am going to craig's hometown 'ull! (hull) as it is his uncle and grandad's birthday, they're all making me go paintballing, i mean me and paintballing do not mix. at all. i will bruise and complain for the whole time, i wont lie i am not looking forward to it, although i have always wanted to goo but just the thought of being shot at scares me, i think my tactic will be pretend to be a monkey and climb the tree's. let hope that works! 

Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment